This is an older pic, but I don't have anything on my computer that is more recent. This was taken on E's birthday.
Anyway.
I hope that our friends and family actually look at this page periodically, otherwise, why am I doing this?
Let's see. Today E had her first real play date at our house. She's gone to other people's homes before, but with the pregnancy and then having a new baby to adjust to, I didn't feel much up to having an extra preschooler over. It worked out o.k., though. I did feel bad that the little playmate wanted to go home before it was time for her mother to pick her up. Oh well. I guess 90 minutes is her limit!
Today I improvised a penne/meatball/ricotta/tomato dish. Just kind of throwing together what we had in the house...and what I could do on the stovetop. It is wayyy to hot to be using the oven. I heard about a woman who is using her crockpot every day in 2008. I think I might have to look at some of her recipes. Check out her blog! http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment