Thursday, September 4, 2008

E's funny

E: Ms Karen always tells me what to do!
Me: that's what she's supposed to do. That's her job. She tells you what to do so she can teach you. She's really smart!
E: OK. Except she's not.

It made me laugh.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh! I love kids - they really think they know everything! But at least they give us a chuckle in saying so. :)

Diana said...

That is so hilarious! What a cutie =)

Anonymous said...

I have tried those freezer recipes that you sent, they worked great! Saves me so much time, I love it. I also found a web site that gives tips on how to adapt your own recipes to be more freezer friendly. It is freezehappy.com. Any time you have more recipes I would love to have them. TTYL. Natalie

Dawn Walterscheid said...

HI David Jamie this is your cousin Dawn Marie. Verna's oldest granddaughter. Fawn Lazenby is my mother. Well Grandma ( Verna ) gave me your blog address and I thought that I would say HI. It has been years, the last time I saw you was at the last big reunion. About 15 years ago. Well I just wanted to say Hi and that you have a cute family. Did you know that we have kids the same age? You can see my blog at Walterscheidfamily.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you.
Dawn