Saturday, May 2, 2009

Macabre Playtime

Don't ask me why...but this fall they decided to pretend that they were dead and buried in the leaves. Here is C weeping over S's body. And E is showing her remorse by dancing on a table. Hey, we all grieve in our own way, people.
Here is a close-up of S in the leaves.Now it is S's turn to grieve. Very dramatic.
What a fun time they had playing. Now tell me, is it really weird that they found so much amusement in this activity?


Oh, and aren't they so cute?!?


6 comments:

Celeste said...

What creative children you have!

Adrienne said...

I'm sorry,did you say 'creative' or 'creepy'?!

Sue said...

I'm totally laughing! I LOVE it when kids come up with really creative games - and that they didn't shy away from letting you in on it. I usually had to hide and sneak listen when my kids were doing something so funny. Maybe I'm lying, maybe they only did really naughty things and when I heard what they were doing I had to chase them around the yard. Yeah, I guess that's what we did.

Stephanie said...

totally reminded me of Anne of Green Gables when they were playing "the lady of shalot" :-)

Mama-Face said...

Come on Adrienne...last fall?!!! You have some serious catching up to do. The kids can wait, but the blog should not suffer.

i want to see a family picture of youse guys. At least one of the kids, okay? They appear to be awesomely cute.

:0

Sam (aka Superwoman) said...

Loved those pictures.
btw, those are your kids, alright!