Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Makeover


I just had to share these pictures
of the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l makeover my darlings S and E gave me this morning....
after my shower...
Should I go to church like this? I'm seriously considering...

In case you are having trouble seeing it, I have one pink hand, one purple hand, blue and pink lipstick, blue and purple cream eyeshadow, and glitter on my forehead and in my hair.
I am one hot mama!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

What thoughtful daughters...they thought you needed a bit of a makeover today! I love it, I'm just sad we weren't at our ward today to see it!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

You are beautiful and bodacious! I wish I could have had a make over like you! I am so jealous!!

Happy mothers day!!

Carrie said...

Nii-ice!! I'll be honest, I love make-overs from little girls who love me cause they put such love into it! :)

Sue said...

You were rather sparkling in Primary Sunday ;>)