...because what child of MINE wouldn't love chocolate cake with chocolate frosting? I mean, really.
Oh. Wait. I believe they all reacted in pretty much the same way, didn't they? Oh, so, yeah, I guess J IS my kid...
He decided to opt out of eating the cake and went for the ice cream. He takes after his dad...as if looking like him isn't enough.
His favorite gift was the flippy fisher price thing that every baby has...yet this is the first time I've ever had one for my kids. Weird, huh? What kind of parent....
7 comments:
Love that little smile on him. I'd go for the ice cream too.
That is a BIG cake. Our boys must be very close together. Liam's first birthday is tomorrow.
I can't get over his facial expression in the cake pictures - too funny! We've had TONS of birthdays this past month, so Jackson is ALL about the cake. I have a feeling he'll tear into his like none other when his b-day hits in a week!
Naked Stinky Butt Boy? Wow, E and S are sooo totally different little girls! And I love them both - (and C and NSBB of course)
My niece was pretty much offended that we wanted her to have frosting on her hands when she turned one. Yuck. Who wants to be dirty!?
He is so cute! I can't believe he is a year old already.
Happy birthday naked stikny butt boy! I don't like chocolcate cake either but give me vanilla and it will be gone every time.
Post a Comment