Because we know you can't get enough of us...
On a bright note; he won't have trouble with hairballs for the next several weeks.
Butter is easily my favorite food. I just don't usually eat it all by itself. ;)
Haha... I've heard of far too many kids that have eaten full sticks of butter. The thought of it makes me wanna throw up. Much like your son did. Hehe
wow- that sounds delightful! I know you're trying to put weight on the kid but inducing vomiting is probably not the best way. =)
ha. I hate 5 times that much butter this year. And I never threw up a single time. xoxo
Totally cute - except the throwing up part!
Awwww... J's getting so big... and eating full sticks of butter... they grow up so fast...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
On a bright note; he won't have trouble with hairballs for the next several weeks.
Butter is easily my favorite food. I just don't usually eat it all by itself.
;)
Haha... I've heard of far too many kids that have eaten full sticks of butter. The thought of it makes me wanna throw up. Much like your son did. Hehe
wow- that sounds delightful! I know you're trying to put weight on the kid but inducing vomiting is probably not the best way. =)
ha. I hate 5 times that much butter this year. And I never threw up a single time.
xoxo
Totally cute - except the throwing up part!
Awwww... J's getting so big... and eating full sticks of butter... they grow up so fast...
Post a Comment