Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing catch-up

Well, that is what I'm having to do with this blog. Let's see... What has happened? Oh, yes. I had a birthday. Mom, Papa D, Cat, The Many-Named-One, C, S, E, Baby J, and I all went to Red Robin for dinner. Below is my cake. Erin, The Many-Named-One's co-worker made it for me. It was super rich and yummy.

Thomas and Jenni came out to visit and to be here for Baby J's blessing day. Also in town was Matthew, who is staying with us while his dad is away for a few weeks. We went hiking on Sat., even though C complained at first (he loved it in the end...just didn't want to admit it!). S and E were so sweet, checking on Uncle Matthew periodically. Hopefully I can get some of the pics emailed to me from Jenni. If I do, I'll post them here.
Here is Baby J with his uncle on his blessing day. As I dressed him I warned him, "No going poopie in this outfit!" He didn't listen. Grrr. Well, at least it was at the end of church.
Matthew, S, The Many-Named-One, Baby J, C, Thomas, Jenni, E, and me...getting ready to go. We just naturally paused like that. Lucky someone had a camera!

1 comment:

James and Rebecca said...

congrats ag bear! what a cute addition to your already beautiful family! we'll have to exchange birth stories soon!