Then, they had to get their princes so they can go to the ball.
Introducing Prince Bunny the Bunny and Morton. *Yes, I know his name is Horton, but E calls him Morton. She's an individual*
And at the end, of course, kiss their princes good night. I might add, that Daddy is determined that Prince Bunny the Bunny and Morton will be the only ones kissing our girls until they are married.
The girls are always trying to get C to play dress up with them and to be a prince, but he's too interested in being a pokemon, or dragon catcher or whatever. So, since Baby J, can't talk back, they dressed him up, too. You have to admit, he is cute!

3 comments:
I LOVE the glasses - they're too cute! My hubby has already warned the girls (and me) about dressing up our baby boy as a girl - total TABOO! I told him he needn't worry - I've got plenty of girls to dress up!
Tis too cute they are!
Steph
SOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment