Monday, September 8, 2008

Rotten kid...

You know how babies look at you sometimes with that wondrous look in their eyes? The one that looks like they are thinking "Wow...you're my mom! I love you!" Well, Sunday as I was putting J's carseat in the car after church, he looked up at me like that. Well, of course I couldn't ignore him! --now, let me interject real quickly that we (our household) like to speak for baby J. That is, we pretend to know what he is thinking and say it for him. ok. back to the story-- So I started saying, "Who is that gorgeous lady! Is that my MOM?! She's my mom!"(o.k. I also feel it necessary here to assure you all that I was playing, under no circumstances do I ever seriously refer to myself as gorgeous! ok, back to the story) C, my little booger of a son, then says, "Who, J? That lady out there?!" and points out the window. Yeah. Thanks.

3 comments:

Celeste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

Yeah I found your blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could then find yours. You gotta love kids- not afaid to say anything. =)

Carrie said...

What a stinker. And you know he thought he was hilarious I'm sure!