Monday, January 5, 2009

I have clearly taught the meaning of Christmas well...

because I heard a conversation between E and S the other day. It went like this:

E: Why did Mommy put the nutcracker away?
S: Because Christmas is over.
E: It is?
S: Yes, Christmas is over.
E: Oh...Now we can be BAD!!!

and I'd like to point out that the capitalized 'bad' sounded much deeper and louder than a 3 year old's voice should sound. It was almost as if she was channeling some monster truck announcer guy. Spooky.

6 comments:

Sue said...

That is so funny! And sounds just like E..... She is so full of the dickens!

Carrie said...

Oh man! Watch out! That's hilarious.

Celeste said...

Haha, smart girl!

. said...

I am laughing so hard! Watch out, Adrienne!

Sam (aka Superwoman) said...

Love that chick!

Randi said...

What a crack-up.
Might make you think again about leaving the nutcracker out as part of your normal decor, eh?