So, I don't know what I'm teaching my children. I am hoping that my three-year-old's weirdness is due to being, you know, three years old. I definitely remember her older sister saying some crazy things at the same age. That being said:
E and I were at the grocery store after getting haircuts last Saturday (thank you, I know, we both look gorgeous). E had her lollipop (from GreatClips) in her hand as we shopped, still in the wrapper. It fell to the floor and I didn't notice it, but a young man (20s-ish) walking the opposite direction did, and so he picked it up and brought it to E. I thanked him and as he walked away, I said to E "What a nice person!" E answered, "Yeah. He's NOT going to kill us!"
Seriously. I just replied "No, he's not!" as if it were a normal thing to say, and kept walking.
3 comments:
and thank goodness for that! Sheesh, do you let you kids watch CSI or something? =)
Well, hey, I don't think she'll go off with any strangers! That's a plus, right? hee, hee.
ROTFL!
That is just funny!
Post a Comment